my HIStory

Happy New Year 2015

Thank You Jesus for everything.
I won’t let every moment pass without learn something through it..:)

And I won’t put my own hope and trust in what 2015 will bring to me anymore. In fact, I cannot always choose my circumstances. I cannot always see things clearly or always understand why something happens completely.

Today new chapter, realizing that years come and go, seasons change, bitter and sweet things can happen upredictably. I choose to expect nothing but to walk with the One who’s carrying me with His everlasting arms. To trust that He is in control and He is always good to me. To let Him take over my life, to give Him more spaces to work through all things in my life.

I need You Lord. I really do! I need the greater power, I need the stronger hands to hold. And You are the only One I can depend on. Captive my heart to love You more, to honor You more, to respect You more, to fear You more, to listen You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment